||Business Process Management
A next-generation BPM platform, Skelta BPM provides a solution for BPM requirements of every class of BPM and workflow software users - enterprise users, information workers and business managers, OEMs/ISVs and developers. Skelta BPM is a robust business application platform that provides the business users with the ability to create a new application, by making use of its powerful features.Skelta BPM is an enterprise wide Business Process Management and Advanced workflow solutions product. It provides enterprises with a strong and collaborative platform to develop a business application, using a seamless and efficient process model.
BPM For Enterprise
Skelta BPM.NET Enterprise Edition enables business users, analysts, managers and other stakeholders to collaborate with developers in process design, implementation, integration and administration of an enterprise's BPM environment.
BPM For Business Users
- Skelta Enterprise Console - A unified interface for centralized process management.
- Process Automation - Advanced BPM workflow software functionality for process analysis, modeling, execution and monitoring
- Process Integration - Out-of-the-box connectors for InfoPath, BizTalk Server, and ERP systems such as SAP and Axapta to rapidly integrate processes with other applications.
- Process Optimization - Comprehensive BAM dashboards, KPIs and performance analysis allow for continuous process optimization.
- Collaboration across the enterprise in process definition and execution possible
A full service BPM solution that seamlessly integrates Microsoft SharePoint with your business processes. Skelta SharePoint Accelerator is business user-friendly and facilitates an automated BPM environment without significant investments in software development.
- Collaboration Features such as queues and calendars for effective resource management
- Business Processes and workflow initiation on all SharePoint events including "ING" events
- Centralized process management portals
- Enterprise Content Management of company-wide process
- Business Intelligence features such as BAM, audit trails, and integration with Excel Services and BDC
- Dashboard views present context based information to users thus increasing productivity
The Architecture diagram shown below provides the complete gist of its extensibility, interoperability, scalability and the flexibility to integrate with various third party applications or popular Microsoft products.
BPM Workflow Designer
Skelta Workflow Designer provides a complete range of activities under the following categories
- Human Activities - Approvals, Checklists, Tasks, Choice, Information, and Work for allowing resources to easily participate in processes.
- Integration Activities - XML, XML Variable Interfaces, Web Service, Script, COM, Integration with Office are some of the activities available to allow a process to interact with other applications.
- Communication Activities - Skelta’s Process Designer allows processes to be initiated on emails, SMS and other forms of communication and also enables transmission of messages through these channels.
- Engine Activities - Decisions, rules, loops, and variable updates are some of the activities that the Skelta Workflow Engine performs as a part of the process.
- Scheduler Activities - Skelta offers powerful timer and scheduler functionality for precision scheduling of process activities.
- Other Features - Escalations, SharePoint actions for seamless interface with SharePoint sites, libraries and custom lists, out-of-the-box connectors for InfoPath and BizTalk Server, native integration with Outlook are some of the other powerful features in Skelta Process Designer.